1. Physician sues U of Pittsburgh for alleged retaliation, discrimination Full story
2. Physician vs. CMO pay: 7 figures to know Full story
3. America's richest MDs Full story
4. Chief wellness officers shouldn't be solely responsible for reducing burnout. See how Kaiser is engaging operational leaders to promote clinician well-being across its 10,000-physician medical group.
5. 10 best states for travel nurses Full story
6. States with the fewest physicians joining primary care Full story
7. Michigan physician group inks value-based care partnership Full story
8. 3 physician specialties concerned about 'scope creep' Full story
9. When it comes to life-threatening bleeds, every moment counts. Get tips on managing patients with factor Xa inhibitor-related acute major bleeding here.
10. 4 ways to bolster the physician workforce, per the CMA Full story
11. Neurosurgeons back legislation aiming to improve Medicare physician payment system Full story
12. St. Jude names chair of epidemiology and cancer control Full story
13. The number of infectious disease specialists is dwindling, and hospitals can't afford to lose them. Find out how facilities are filling gaps and preparing for the future.
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. 47% of providers think patient access today is worse than it was 2 years ago. Get insights from patients, providers on what can be done to improve patient access here.
2. Quiet-quitting, high churn and early retirements are throwing the healthcare workforce into disarray. Get 5 strategies to stabilize your workforce and re-engage clinicians here.
3. Health systems are throwing away money on digital tools patients don't use. Intermountain broke the mold and boosted copay collection by 300%. Find out how.