1. Why some physicians are leaving corporate medicine Full story
2. Illinois physician to pay $25M+ for 4K false claims violations Full story
3. The value-based care deals shaping the industry Full story
4. Many hospitals are digital, but not "smart." Uncover what's keeping hospitals from being truly "smart" during this discussion.
5. UnitedHealthcare to cut prior authorization usage by 23% Full story
6. CVS Health completes acquisition of Signify Health Full story
7. 5 healthcare leaders on what changes paid off in 2022 Full story
8. Physician salaries 'not keeping pace with inflation,' study shows Full story
9. Spring cleaning — but for IT leaders. Get tips to jumpstart application rationalization efforts and declutter your IT strategy here.
10. March 30 is National Doctors' Day: 5 steps the government can take to help physicians, per the AMA Full story
11. 16 new chief medical officers in March Full story
12. MetroHealth appoints neurosurgery chief Full story
13. RCM case study — How one small health system achieved big efficiency improvements.
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. There are 3 keys to a successful cloud adoption strategy. See what they are here.
2. Diagnostic errors cost US healthcare systems $20B a year. Read more about the tech enabling 4x greater diagnostic accuracy, better patient satisfaction + equity.
3. Today's contraceptive care environment. See how community clinic leaders and PCPs are responding to the rise in demand + breaking down barriers to care.