1. Kentucky physician wins $14M in lawsuit against CVS, Rite Aid Full story
2. The metropolitan areas that pay physicians the most Full story
3. 4 physicians suing their former employers Full story
4. The end of the PHE is near: This is how hospital labs need to prepare.
5. The physician specialties drawing investors' focus Full story
6. CVS Health closes $8B Signify Health deal: 5 things physicians need to know Full story
7. 'I no longer have to pick up the slack': 1 anesthesiologist on leaving corporatized medicine Full story
8. Are physicians allowed to practice outside their contracts? 5 stats on moonlighting Full story
9. Static data isn't cutting it. Turn clinical data into actionable improvements with tips from this session.
10. Penn Medicine appoints pathology and laboratory medicine chair Full story
11. Ochsner Baton Rouge adds 6 new specialists Full story
12. Most represented specialties on the Castle Connolly 2023 'Exceptional Women in Medicine' list Full story
13. Travel nursing contracts are squeezing hospitals' budgets — the solution might be in their own backyard. Here's how to connect with local talent.
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. Hospitals can't afford to waste OR time and money; proactive ones are revisiting physician preference cards for savings + efficiency. Learn how Sanford Health enhanced PPCs and saved $1.4 million via inventory reduction.
2. Most of what drives patients to switch providers is unrelated to clinical care. See what's really behind patient leakage during this on demand session.
3. A high readmission rate is a bad look for your hospital. See how this Midwest hospital was able to cut readmissions by 18% in 4 years.