1. 'The Costco-ing of medicine': Will consolidation take individuality out of physician care? Full story
2. West Virginia physician, former COO charged with $650K fraud Full story
3. Top 25 most expensive cities for physicians to live Full story
4. 84% of employees expect employer-sponsored mental health benefits. See the approach Houston Methodist, Adventist Health & more are taking to best support them.
5. 17 called-off hospital deals Full story
6. HCA Florida hospital CFO to retire Full story
7. Physician specialty with the most physicians in private practice Full story
8. Over half of physicians say prior authorization has led to ineffective patient treatmentent Full story
9. The digital age of staffing is here. Learn how technology can match your hospital with the right clinicians to save money and make filling staffing gaps a breeze.
10. 9 leadership updates in 1 week Full story
11. Vanderbilt physician receives orthopedic surgery leadership award Full story
12. US primary care physician market expected to reach $339.6B by 2030 Full story
13. Every health system wants better patient engagement. Learn how MUSC Health is using AI to drive personalization and loyalty.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. UAB Hospital shortened wait times and boosted clinic visits 7.4% — without the need for a costly expansion project. See how one of the nation's busiest outpatient centers did it.
2. Legacy IT systems and point solutions complicate digital transformation. Here are 5 ways to overcome those challenges and drive change.
3. Where is patient engagement heading? 38,000 hospitals weigh in here.