1. The healthcare trends scaring physicians Full story
2. Walgreens acquires 30-location physician group Full story
3. West Virginia physician sues WVU Health hospital for suspending privileges Full story
4. More than 10% of your organization's lab spend is probably unnecessary. Learn how to pinpoint wasteful spending and reduce laboratory costs.
5. Optum, Amazon and CVS Health: 3 major deals worth $20B Full story
6. Biden's 2024 Medicare budget: 8 things to know Full story
7. Medical groups to CMS: Restart disputed No Surprises Act payment determinations Full story
8. 4 states seeking less regulations for physician assistants Full story
9. Mental health care is vital — but how do patients find it when nearly 20% of all U.S. counties have zero mental health providers? Step out of the dark ages with these tools and best practices.
10. Physicians in California, Texas need direct government loan by May 1 for forgiveness Full story
11. Baltimore Ravens physician named outstanding NFL physician Full story
12. Spring Health appoints Dr. Mill Brown chief medical officer Full story
13. City of Hope is pioneering a new era of precision medicine. See how the world-renowned cancer center built a precision oncology program at scale to improve outcomes during this live session.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Your health system is expanding your ambulatory care. But it’s risky. How to make sure your ambulatory expansion works? Hear keys to ambulatory success.
2. 'Eat better' is prescribed for the most expensive chronic conditions, yet a staggering # of patients are food insecure. Learn how leaders are confronting food insecurity in this brief report.
3. Healthcare organizations are implementing a myriad of strategies to address burnout. Here's a patient-focused approach most are overlooking.