1. The wealthiest US physician is worth $22.6B Full story
2. Michigan physician sentenced to prison for tax evasion Full story
3. How Walgreens is setting the pace with physician acquisitions Full story
4. Workplace violence in healthcare is on the rise — hospital leaders need to act. Watch now to learn what Memorial Hermann's security director is doing to protect patients and staff.
5. Noncompetes in 2023: 5 things physicians need to know Full story
6. Representatives introduce bill to remove physician supervision of CRNAs Full story
7. Tenet Healthcare names chief medical officer for Massachusetts market Full story
8. 5 new chief medical officers in 1 week Full story
9. More than 10% of your organization's lab spend is probably unnecessary. Learn how to pinpoint wasteful spending and reduce laboratory costs.
10. US physician groups market expected to hit $360 billion by 2029 Full story
11. Aledade adds 450 practices to become largest independent primary care network Full story
12. Private equity demand to remain strong in orthopedics: report Full story
13. Physician payments — a land mine for compliance risk, inefficiency and disgruntled teams. Watch how Ascension streamlined the process and got their whole team on board.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. High-risk patients drive high costs. Discover innovative chronic care interventions with better outcomes and guaranteed cost savings.
2. How to keep up with all the new information on COVID-19 testing and treatment? Dive into these 1-page snapshots on Paxlovid, boosters, variants, long COVID-19 and more.
3. When only 35% of referrals end in a visit, you can't justify time spent on manual patient outreach. This digital upgrade led Froedtert Health to a 3-day referral-to-appointment workflow.