1. Optum to add LHC Group in $5.4B deal: 4 notes Full story
2. Physicians claim unsafe conditions at HCA Florida hospital: 4 things to know Full story
3. Senator argues for physician-owned hospitals Full story
4. These health systems are working to help clinicians rediscover the joy of medicine. Click here to discover how.
5. Burnout spurs unionization filing from OptumCare, Loma Linda U Health physicians Full story
6. Longtime Chicago Cubs physician retires after five decades with the team Full story
7. Top 50 healthcare systems by expenses Full story
8. Pennsylvania physician's office targeted in cybersecurity attack Full story
9. Overwhelmed by industry buzz on utilization management? Discover the lessons 12 systems learned from their process transformations here.
10. Dr. Mauro Avanzi appointed chief medical officer of Shoreline Biosciences Full story
11. 10 best, worst states for mental healthcare Full story
12. NextPoint Therapeutics names Dr. Leena Gandhi chief medical officer Full story
13. Staff shortages have brought ED boarding to a crisis point. See what's helped Sharp Memorial's clinical team mitigate ED bottlenecks and workflow inefficiencies during this session.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Patient leakage kills margins. Learn strategies to prevent leakage, diversifying revenue and improve differentiation here.
2. Ditch outdated call center processes for good. See how this physician group streamlined scheduling and saw a 459% ROI in less than 3 months.
3. With tight budgets and limited staff, hospitals must do more with less. Here's how this Midwest hospital saved thousands while improving efficiency.