1. Florida physician group to pay $2M to resolve false claims allegations Full story
2. Physician specialist salaries vs. job burnout: Is there a correlation? Full story
3. Kaiser Permanente posts $4.5B loss in 2022 Full story
4. The demand for virtual care isn't going away. Learn which processes your healthcare organization should digitize to improve efficiency without sacrificing security here.
5. How physician has fared on the best jobs list Full story
6. Why a physician switched to $100-per-month care model Full story
7. Lawsuit alleges Cedars-Sinai shared patient data Full story
8. 3 main causes of resident physician burnout Full story
9. This cancer center grew patient volumes by 33% and expanded care hours 22% — all before even completing a major expansion project. See how they're maximizing capacity here.
10. 5 policy updates physicians should know Full story
11. 1 in 4 physicians suffer from 'imposter phenomenon': study Full story
12. Novant Health awarded $1.5M for rural physician positions Full story
13. A late heart disease diagnosis is detrimental. Learn how providers are offering more timely diagnoses + better treatment options during this discussion.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. With tight budgets and limited staff, hospitals must do more with less. Here's how this Midwest hospital saved thousands while improving efficiency.
2. Healthcare organizations are implementing a myriad of strategies to address burnout. Here's a patient-focused approach most are overlooking.
3. Eat better' is prescribed for the most expensive chronic conditions, yet a staggering # of patients are food insecure. Learn how leaders are confronting food insecurity in this brief report.