1. The physician leaders resigning in 2023 Full story
2. Physician pay dropped in the last quarter Full story
3. Physician sues Iowa hospital for alleged wrongful termination Full story
4. The future of Good Faith Estimates Under the No Surprises Act: Learn what physicians must do today and what to expect when GFEs expand. Learn more here.
5. Can money buy happiness? Comparing physicians' salaries, burnout levels Full story
6. 10 physician specialties that take on the most side gigs Full story
7. Ohio physician to pay $2.2M for role in drug kickback scheme Full story
8. Hospitals defy price transparency rules Full story
9. Across all specialties, at least one-third of physicians are burned out. Here's one thing Gundersen Health is doing to better support all physicians.
10. Vanderbilt University names director of hematology and oncology Full story
11. Trilogy Health Services names 1st chief medical officer Full story
12. Medicare beneficiaries continue to use telehealth: AMA Full story
13. Documentation burden has your care team at wit's end. Learn how Houston Methodist is innovating — using AI to write patient summaries — to provide much-needed relief + satisfaction for staff.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Patient leakage kills margins. Learn strategies to prevent leakage, diversifying revenue and improve differentiation here.
2. High-risk patients drive high costs. Discover innovative chronic care interventions with better outcomes and guaranteed cost savings.
3. Becker's-PwC survey: 84% of health systems are behind in cash collections + denials are up. Here is how revenue cycle leaders can meet cash goals.