1. Physician falls to 6th on list of best healthcare jobs Full story
2. 8 physician fraud cases in January Full story
3. Former physician admits to faking own diagnosis Full story
4. 2 experts on the top processes hospitals should digitize in 2023 — see what they are and how to get started here.
5. CVS, Amazon, Optum: Health system CIOs on who will be the biggest disrupter of '23 Full story
6. 'It's put a strain on my marriage': How burnout has affected physicians' relationships Full story
7. New Jersey physician knighted by the king of Bahrain Full story
8. Iowa legislature considers capping medical malpractice damages Full story
9. Heart disease deaths are rising as cardiologists see fewer patients. Close care gaps with lessons from 2 health systems here.
10. Physician-owned hospital reaches 50,000th surgery Full story
11. Humana shakes up leadership team Full story
12. Dr. Nike Shoyinka appointed medical health officer of Michigan county Full story
13. Can health equity improve without adding costs? Learn how remote patient monitoring benefits all key stakeholders and why so many systems are adopting it.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. How to keep up with all the new information on COVID-19 testing and treatment? Dive into these 1-page snapshots on Paxlovid, boosters, variants, long COVID-19 and more.
2. High-risk patients drive high costs. Discover innovative chronic care interventions with better outcomes and guaranteed cost savings.
3. Becker's-PwC survey: 84% of health systems are behind in cash collections + denials are up. Here is how revenue cycle leaders can meet cash goals.