1. Physicians among those charged in $100M healthcare fraud scheme Full story
2. Stark Law in the past 12 months Full story
3. Optum revenue hits $155.6B in 2021 Full story
4. Incomplete identity management sabotages seamless experiences and disrupts loyalty. Learn the CDP data unification strategies shaping new hospital business models.
5. 20 hospitals, health systems that provide the most 'unnecessary' care: Johns Hopkins Full story
6. 55% of physicians would take a pay cut for a better work-life balance, survey says Full story
7. What happens when physicians sell their practices Full story
8. Viewpoint: To combat pandemic, US needs to think less like a physician Full story
9. Add capacity without adding beds. Join this webinar to learn how it's done.
10. 13 states experiencing workforce shortages in at least 25% of hospitals; 23 anticipate it Full story
11. What we know about omicron symptoms, recovery: A clinical timeline Full story
12. Massachusetts gives PAs, residents practice flexibility Full story
13. Sentara Health studied the field and found success during its shift to value-based care. Here's how.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Hackers know which vulnerabilities to target. Learn how to protect your data by monitoring and securing third-party access.
2.What are NewYork-Presbyterian's 7 principles for strong patient relationships? How did Yale New Haven Health save 470 hours of nurses' time? Check out these 10 must-reads to find out.
3. Providers waste 19 minutes and $9.37 for every claim status they check. Stop manually chasing claims — here's how.