1. Amazon clears hurdle in One Medical deal: What physicians should know Full story
2. 19 physicians elected to Congress Full story
3. Ohio surgeon has license suspended after livestreaming procedures on TikTok Full story
4. In less than a year, University of Kansas Health System transformed its approach to OR utilization with impressive results. Click here to learn how.
5. Physician bad behavior outside the workplace Full story
6. 57% of physicians harassed at work do not report the incident Full story
7. Where the AMA is focusing efforts to address physician burnout in 2023 Full story
8. Pushed to the brink, physician frustration over COVID-19 misinformation grows Full story
9. Hospitals are reeling from clinician shortages and the steep costs of travel nurse stopgaps. Learn how Mercy built a flexible nursing "gig" workforce while slashing agency spend by 50%.
10. Erie County Medical Center names chief medical officer Full story
11. 9 mistakes to avoid as a chief wellness officer Full story
12. Newark Beth Israel names Dr. Claudia Gidea medical director of heart transplant Full story
13. How does today's OR leader ignite growth without running staff ragged? Learn the strategies Allina Health used to do just that.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. 60% of physicians say administrative work drives burnout. Discover how industry leaders are restoring joy in the clinical setting through human-centered design, automation and ‘a platform of health.’
2. TB diagnoses declined during the pandemic due to decreased screening, but infection rates remain high worldwide. A more efficient and accessible testing model can save lives.
3. Listen, understand, act — 3 steps to meet healthcare's empathy imperative. Learn more here.