1. Kentucky hospital to pay $10.1M to settle pharmacy fraud claims Full story
2. FDA approves $575K drug to treat rare disease Full story
3. Duke University Hospital's associate chief pharmacy officer: I never imagined the cost of a single treatment could exceed $1M Full story
4. High drug costs are pushing patients to abandon medication. Click here to learn what providers can do about it.
5. Drug pricing action 'unlikely' before end of year, senator says Full story
6. Walgreens opens first VillageMD site Full story
7. How to cut the waste out of supply chain processes and allow staff to focus on the tasks that matter most. Click here to attend a live discussion on supply chain efficiency.
8. Kaiser plans $13B expansion in Baltimore area Full story
9. A record number of drugmakers declared bankruptcy in 2019, analysis shows Full story
10. J&J rushed tests of its baby powder, complicating results, review finds Full story
11. The next major development in surgical care? Intelligence. Click here to learn about the technology driving intelligeny surgery.
12. Retail pharmacy giants get opioid trial start date Full story
13. Amgen to cut 172 more jobs Full story