1. 6 drugmakers short on flu drug Full story
2. Walgreens' VillageMD completes $8.9B deal to combine with Summit Health Full story
3. Pharmacist shortage could exacerbate low flu vaccination rates Full story
4. Change your compliance, accreditation and document management paradigm: go from reactive to proactive — Here's how.
5. Paxlovid cuts long COVID-19 risk, early VA findings show Full story
6. 8 drugmakers' Q3 results: Who's up, down Full story
7. The future of RCM includes better data, fewer denials and less labor. Learn strategy you need to transform your revenue cycle performance.
8. At hospital where nurse called 911, 'zero candidates interviewing' for ED roles, says president Full story
9. With 282M vaccine jabs, pharmacists saved healthcare $450B, study estimates Full story
10. Hospital closures, bankruptcies expected to spike in 2023 Full story
11. Hospitals are taking a more holistic approach to denials management that offers huge financial benefits. See the 3-pronged approach here.
12. CVS to drop services provider Omnicare Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. An estimated 80,000 people die in hospitals each year because of incorrect diagnoses. Learn the 4 causes of diagnostic errors and how to address them here.
2. The right approach will cut hospitals' strategic + operational risks in the customer-centric landscape. KPMG experts share how here.
3. It's time for health systems to think outside of the inpatient care model. Meet patients where they're at and reap the benefits of serving high-acuity patients at home.