1. US News: Best Medicare drug plans in 2020 Full story
2. Walgreens, Centene and RxAdvance partner on cloud-based PBM Full story
3. Drugmakers, distributors nearing $50B opioid settlement Full story
4. Beyond opioids: Hospital for Special Surgery's clinical care coordinator will weigh in on emerging approaches to pain management during this live discussion.
5. Join terrific CEO keynotes including Stephen Klasko of Thomas Jefferson University Hospitals; Bernard Tyson of Kaiser Permanente; Lloyd Dean of CommonSpirit Health; Melinda Estes of Saint Luke's Health System; and Nancy Howell Agee of Carilion Clinic + more at Becker's 11th Annual Meeting, April 6-9, 2020. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, email Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
6. Purdue Pharma's Beverly Sackler dead at 95 Full story
7. Torrent plant linked to tainted blood pressure drugs, FDA says Full story
8. 5 Must Reads:
- High drug costs are pushing patients to abandon medication. Click here to learn what providers can do about it.
- These four strategies are often overlooked by healthcare executives. Click here to learn what they are.
- Protecting Your Investment | Tips to Improve Performance of Employed Providers. Learn more
- Is your organization taking action in the wrong areas? Learn why your data may be lying to you
- How Duke Health and Advocate Aurora redesigned staffing models to better serve patients. Click here to read the case study.
9. Viatrexx recalls injectable vials due to sterility issues
10. Montefiore to close 121-bed hospital in New York
11. Clinicians need your help. 65% say they can't seek help for burnout because their organization lacks resources. Click here to read the report.
12. Sun Pharma allegedly distributed drugs without a license in Washington Full story
13. Florida hospital launches 1st telehealth site at Publix pharmacy Full story