1. Another drugmaker halts heartburn drug shipments due to carcinogen Full story
2. How Amazon's PillPack trains pharmacy staff to empathize with seniors Full story
3. Baby's death in clinical trial not caused by Zolgensma, Novartis says Full story
4. Kettering Health's best practices for consumer-friendly billing. Click here to read the white paper.
5. Join 320+ hospital and health system executive speakers and over 4,000 attendees from across the nation at Becker's Hospital Review 11th Annual Meeting. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, email Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Former pharmacy exec gets prison time for distributing tainted drugs Full story
7. 3 top execs out at Boston biotech Full story
8. The people on your team are changing. Are you keeping up with the best ways to work with them?
9. Off-label drug use causing supply shortage of life-saving drugs Full story
10. Tennessee hospital misses payroll Full story
11. Medical staff leaders and professionals: Protect your organization from negligent credentialing legal action. Learn more with this upcoming webinar.
12. Hospitals earn greater profit from physician-administered meds than drugmakers, study finds Full story
13. FDA approves first oral treatment for Type 2 diabetes