1. CMS names 10 drugs for price negotiations Full story
2. Pfizer eyes reopening North Carolina plant by Q4 Full story
3. Campus shooting spurs lockdown at UNC Hospitals Full story
4. Independent hospitals are going extinct. Hear how collaboration with neighboring facilities can keep your organization competitive while maintaining autonomy.
5. 'Quiet cutting' in hospitals: Outsourcing may be 1 example Full story
6. Washington physician fined, license restricted for prescribing ivermectin Full story
7. Can technology ever deliver on its promises to save time and money? Join the experts who can separate hype from payoffs.
8. 4 Florida hospitals evacuate, close ahead of Idalia Full story
9. Philadelphia hospital taps pharmacy director Full story
10. Healthcare's newest C-suite roles Full story
11. Transplantation & cellular therapies are risky, but clinicians can take steps to make it safer for patients. Experts cover how in this session.
12. New RSV shot costs $330 for some adults Full story
13. Learning Opportunity: Clinical trials, but without the headache. Learn how to streamline operations and accelerate innovation using this collaborative tech.
14. Learning Opportunity: Evidence is building for a new standard of care to cut secondary stroke risk, costs. Read about it here.
15. Learning Opportunity: Accurate value sets are crucial to a healthcare organization's success, but creating them can be difficult. Get tips on streamlining the process here.