1. The toll of drug shortages on hospitals: 6 notes Full story
2. Pharmacy techs are 'like offensive linemen' with shortages Full story
3. Mark Cuban pharmacy's collaborations, partnerships Full story
4. If your organization wants to improve cardiac outcomes, patient blood management can't be overlooked. Get tips from the experts during this session.
5. Hawaii wildfires burn clinic and dialysis center Full story
6. Military taps lab to check generic drugs for safety, quality Full story
7. Stop sleeping on your ICU's potential — learn how hospitals can improve clinical operations and use ICUs as a catalyst for growth.
8. Novo Nordisk prolongs rationing Wegovy solutions Full story
9. 10 systems seeking pharmacy leaders Full story
10. The looming health system 'redesign' Full story
11. Your ASC is capable of doing so much more. Learn how to maximize your surgery center's performance here.
12. The latest workforce term: 'Grumpy staying' Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. Scheduling a doctor's appointment should be as simple as shopping on Amazon. See what 3 leading health systems are doing to simplify the scheduling process here.
2. From Wi-Fi hotspots at local libraries to building 'techquity' into care delivery — see the community partnerships + tactics these leaders deem essential for bridging the equity gap.
3. Staff shortages are the reason 60% of nurses feel they don't have control of their careers. See if your retention strategy is falling short + 6 steps to fix it.