1. All shortage-vulnerable Pfizer drugs are already in short supply Full story
2. Some injectable drugs to sidestep Medicare negotiations until 2030s Full story
3. Experts to CMS: Make Alzheimer's drug data public Full story
4. Many hospital leaders are sleeping on a key opportunity for growth. See what it is here.
5. 10 best, worst states for healthcare in 2023 Full story
6. UofL Health opens full-service pharmacy in underserved area Full story
7. The many routes for applying AI can be paralyzing. These experts will steer you to ideal use cases for scale + responsible use in healthcare — join us live.
8. UHS 'can be more selective' of patients it treats based on payer rates, CFO says Full story
9. Phase 3 trial of postpartum depression med shows good results Full story
10. CEO of CHS hospital in Indiana to leave role Full story
11. If there's one thing the healthcare C-suite needs in 2023, it's agility. In this how-to, experts unveil new approaches to financial planning — are yours outdated? Find out here.
12. Patients struggle to find affordable insulin despite Eli Lilly price cap: Report Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. Innovation at breakneck speed is possible — with the right support. See how this pharma company is streamlining operations and better engaging staff here.
2. Organizations are ditching the "call center" in favor of the "contact center." Learn the difference + why it matters to patients here.