1. Despite federal guidance, pharmacists hesitant to fill some orders since Roe Full story
2. Novavax approval won't boost vaccination rate, experts say Full story
3. 'A very daunting task': Monkeypox treatment delayed by red tape, physicians say Full story
4. Surgery is still a gateway to long-term opioid use. Learn how a New York hospital protects patients with drug-free pain management during this virtual session.
5. COVID-19 vaccine effectiveness waned as omicron mutated, CDC finds Full story
6. CMS pitches outpatient payment rule: 5 things to know Full story
7. 70 patients die from apixaban or rivaroxaban-related bleeding every day in the U.S. See how Cone Health is working to lower this number here.
8. Don't wait for an omicron-tailored booster, experts warn Full story
9. 8 hospitals laying off workers Full story
10. HHS renews COVID-19 public health emergency Full story
11. A lot has changed during the COVID-19 pandemic, but what about in the pharmacy kit and tray management space? A Becker's Hospital Review survey of pharmacy experts found these five key takeaways.
12. 27 recent hospital, health system executive moves Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. It's impossible to drive revenue with disengaged patients. Click here for the tools needed to reduce patient enrollment time by more than 20%.
2. A lot has changed during the COVID-19 pandemic, but what about in the pharmacy kit and tray management space? A Becker's Hospital Review survey of pharmacy experts found these five key takeaways.
3. Drug shortages are causing disproportionate workloads for pharmacy staff at children's hospitals. Here's how they're collaborating to tackle the issue.