1. FDA allows imported cisplatin from China amid shortage Full story
2. UF Health specialty pharmacy broadens services, medications offered Full story
3. Cuban increases pharmacy labor fee Full story
4. CommonSpirit, Intermountain and NewYork-Presbyterian are using AI to reimagine hospital operations with impressive results. See how they're solving staffing challenges and boosting revenue during this two-day virtual summit.
5. 400+ patients mistakenly told they may have cancer due to software glitch Full story
6. Supreme Court allows overcharging lawsuits against SuperValu, Safeway to proceed Full story
7. It's been a tumultuous year for rankings. US News wants to stick with hospitals. Will hospitals stick with US News? Read more via MyBHC.
8. Alzheimer's Association at odds with CMS' plan for drug coverage Full story
9. Amazon's RxPass expands to 44 states Full story
10. Fortune 500's top 25 healthcare companies Full story
11. Solving the build vs. buy conundrum — see what it takes to build your own pharmacy software and learn whether it's the best move for your organization here.
12. 49 hospitals, health systems partnering with CVS Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. Pharmacy management software can make or break your workflows. Here's what to consider before deciding whether to build or buy your own solution.
2. Responding to drug shortages is time consuming and disruptive. Learn how University of Virginia Health predicts drug shortages before they occur and finds fast, reliable substitutions.
3. Specialty drug costs are surging & hospitals can't afford to let these meds go to waste. Eliminate waste + manage costs with this new model.