1. Orlando Health buys Walgreens building near campus Full story
2. FDA eyes simplified medication guide for patients Full story
3. Man dies after falling 20 feet from California hospital window: Police Full story
4. It's been a tumultuous year for rankings. US News wants to stick with hospitals. Will hospitals stick with US News? Read more via MyBHC.
5. AAP study highlights pros, cons of EDs dispensing medications Full story
6. 6 ways to build a pharmaceutical culture centered on patient safety Full story
7. Pharmacy management software can make or break your workflows. Here's what to consider before deciding whether to build or buy your own solution.
8. New Jersey drug company to lay off 94 Full story
9. Drugmakers delay cisplatin resupply dates for 4th time Full story
10. Hospital margins break even at 0% Full story
11. Life-changing decisions about patient care can't be made by a coin toss. Learn how to make evidence-based choices using clinical decision support here.
12. Walgreens wants Humana's $642M arbitration award vacated Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. Poor management of specialty drug inventory is costing hospitals. Eliminate waste & better manage costs with this new model.
2. To build or to buy? That's the question. See what it takes to build your own pharmacy software and learn whether it's the best move for your organization here.