1. Mark Cuban hasn't 'f—ed up' the pharma industry yet Full story
2. Malnutrition, a sinking face and weird dreams: Ozempic's side effects Full story
3. UCSF pharmacy leader calls pharmacist scope efforts 'necessary and overdue' Full story
4. UC San Diego said 'enough' to high rates of patient no-shows — see how their clinic + 500 others are halving no-shows and growing volume, despite staff shortages.
5. Man charged with setting fires inside Florida HCA hospital Full story
6. The abortion pill case is poking the FDA. Is the agency bruised? Full story
7. You lose $10k per bed/year when patients aren't discharged on time. UCHealth + 100 hospitals are streamlining patient flow — with this single 'source of truth.' Learn more.
8. Tinnitus not tied to COVID-19 shots, CDC says Full story
9. 1 pharma trend to watch this quarter: Moody's Full story
10. 5 strategies hospitals are using to tackle staff shortages in 2023 Full story
11. When it comes to life-threatening bleeds, every moment counts. Get tips on managing patients with factor Xa inhibitor-related acute major bleeding here.
12. BCBS Texas deploys mobile pharmacy benefits app Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. To build or to buy? That's the question. See what it takes to build your own pharmacy software and learn whether it's the best move for your organization here.
2. Responding to drug shortages is time consuming and disruptive. Learn how University of Virginia Health predicts drug shortages before they occur and finds fast, reliable substitutions.