1. 16 drugs vulnerable to shortages after US drug company closed Full story
2. US to fine drugmakers over price hikes for 27 meds Full story
3. Mark Cuban scrambled to make payroll for Cost Plus amid Silicon Valley Bank collapse Full story
4. Pharmacy disruptions are coming. Learn how to stay ahead of the curve and turn challenges into opportunities here.
5. Chicago health system CEO to step down Full story
6. FDA flags J&J's COVID-19 vaccine for myocarditis, pericarditis risk Full story
7. Long turnaround times, overtime costs & more: How Yale Smilow Cancer Center alleviated top oncology pharmacy challenges.
8. Can patients call pharmacists 'Dr.'? The debate continues Full story
9. Novo Nordisk to cut insulin price by 75% Full story
10. FDA weighs in on Paxlovid rebound risk debate Full story
11. UC San Diego said 'enough' to high rates of patient no-shows — see how their clinic + 500 others are halving no-shows and growing volume, despite staff shortages.
12. LTE: Domestic manufacturing is key to alleviating drug shortages Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Your health system is expanding your ambulatory care. But it’s risky. How to make sure your ambulatory expansion works? Hear keys to ambulatory success.
2. The do's and don'ts of cloud migration — health IT leaders from CommonSpirit, Michigan Medicine weigh in here.
3. Healthcare organizations are implementing a myriad of strategies to address burnout. Here's a patient-focused approach most are overlooking.