1. Amazon rolls out RxPass prescription service for $5 per month Full story
2. Meet the 3 PBMs partnered with Mark Cuban's pharmacy Full story
3. Trailblazing hospital pharmacist Dr. Charles Champion dies at 92 Full story
4. Payers are struggling to keep up with changing member expectations. Get ahead of the curve and stay there with conversational AI and these best practices.
5. Memorial Sloan Kettering lays off 337 employees Full story
6. FDA OKs hospitals to compound ibuprofen amid drug shortage Full story
7. Adverse drug events and readmissions can quickly burden EDs. Here are 3 steps this New England hospital took to better manage high-risk patients.
8. 3 systems' leaders join 340B Health's board of directors Full story
9. CVS refreshes executive team Full story
10. 20 health systems with highest contract labor expenses Full story
11. Care advancements are being held up by a 17-year gap between publication of guidelines and real-world clinical practice. Learn about an emerging solution to this problem here.
12. Lilly invests $450M in North Carolina R&D facility Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Prescription renewals are a time-intensive, manual process. Learn how Gunderson Health uses AI to automatically import 84% of renewal data and save hundreds of hours of clinician time.
2. Every effort to reduce clinician burden matters. See the next task hospitals are looking to make easier here.
3. Still using the 100-year old TB skin test? Here's an upgrade that delivers more precise results and lowers costs.