1. New melanoma treatment shows 20% complete remission rate Full story
2. Amazon collaborates with 3 hospitals on 'cancer moonshot' Full story
3. 6 new cancer centers, expansions Full story
4. Health systems are finally getting ahead of inefficiencies. Here's how SSM Health solved uneven patient loads & workload imbalances.
5. Are workers winning the wage war? Full story
6. Staff shortages contribute to Maine cancer center limiting new patients Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Trinity Health saved $23M in labor costs in just 9 months — all while decreasing patient falls systemwide. See how they did it.
2. There's no reason pharmacy staff should still be playing phone tag to confirm medication history. See how Cone Health cut the inefficiency.
3. Clinician burnout remains high. Learn how video and communications technologies can reduce burnout and improve employee satisfaction.