1. Herpes virus may kill cancer cells, UK researchers find Full story
2. Biden wants cancer-detecting blood tests — scientists say it's not that simple Full story
3. Cleveland Clinic gets $7.9M NIH grant for precision cancer medicine Full story
4. This 310-bed hospital resolved scheduling issues and boosted infusion center volumes 8% in just 7 weeks. See how the hospital met increasing patient demand — without having to launch a multi-million expansion project — here.
5. Researchers may have discovered how prostate cancer starts — and your prostate could be to blame Full story
6. U of Chicago Medicine names Dr. Jasmin Tiro as cancer center prevention and population sciences leader Full story
7. Is the Enhancing Oncology Model right for your cancer center? Experts explain how the program will affect oncology over the next 5 years.
8. PA vs. RN vs. NP pay for all 50 states Full story
9. Stark Law changes: Physician compensation arrangements to keep an eye on Full story
10. No hospital wants to see a rise in secondary reviews. Here are the changes physician advisors need to work more efficiently.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. The value of personalized medicine is clear, but putting it into action is challenging. Kick personalized medicine into gear at your organization with this road map.
2. With 29% of nurses planning to exit the profession, health systems can't afford to revert to old staffing techniques. Learn how tech-backed partnerships can help close the growing nurse-to-patient ratio gap.
3. What digital options do patients really expect out of healthcare organizations? These patient survey findings offer a roadmap for where to direct resources.