1. Biotech company Cepheid to lay off 600+ Full story
2. HHS to drop COVID-19 vaccine rule for hospitals Full story
3. Who's paying for gene therapies? Mayo Clinic's Dr. Eric Tichy wants to know Full story
4. Care at home is the ($265B) future. But better serving complex patients depends on how your tech ID's their needs — see the system enhancements leading some orgs to success.
5. Biopharma investors zero in on oncology and immunology Full story
6. Odaia raises $25M Full story
7. Create a new revenue stream, expand care access: The service Henry Ford made virtual to accomplish both.
8. Police shoot woman in Georgia hospital ER Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. Anesthesiologists at a major Fla. hospital are rejoicing: 'no more little pieces of paper.' Read their take on the cloud-based tech that's improving documentation + OR efficiency
2. The future of blood transfusions is to be error-free. See why Johns Hopkins implemented a point-of-care blood management system and how it saved them $436K.