1. Lab leak likely caused pandemic, US energy department says Full story
2. Top 7 billionaires in US healthcare Full story
3. More than 10% of your organization's lab spend is probably unnecessary. Learn how to pinpoint wasteful spending and reduce laboratory costs.
4. FDA greenlights at-home combo test for flu, COVID-19 Full story
5. 11 states where H5N1 has jumped to mammals in 2023 Full story
6. CDC health warning notes rise of drug-resistant Shigella Full story
7. Demand for mental healthcare is exploding. With staffing shortages, it seems impossible for providers to keep up. Learn how a telehealth partnership for mental healthcare can increase access, improves outcomes.
8. Eli Lilly caps insulin at $35 a month Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. How to keep up with all the new information on COVID-19 testing and treatment? Dive into these 1-page snapshots on Paxlovid, boosters, variants, long COVID-19 and more.
2. High-risk patients drive high costs. Discover innovative chronic care interventions with better outcomes and guaranteed cost savings.
3. 38% of Americans delayed care in 2022 over cost concerns — a record high. Learn how to reengage patients and improve their financial experience with this roadmap.