1. The worst month for layoffs has arrived Full story
2. Hospitals suffer setbacks from Winter Storm Elliott Full story
3. 'Quiet quitting,' 'quiet firing': The year the workplace grew quiet Full story
4. Achieving sepsis quality improvements shouldn't take long. This hospital saved $384,000K + boosted compliance by 20% in just 4 months. Here's how.
5. 52 hospitals, health systems that laid off 4K workers in 2022 Full story
6. Congressman wants law to protect healthcare workers from increased assaults Full story
7. New York hospital offers college students a peek into the C-suite Full story
8. 631 hospitals at risk of closure, state by state Full story
9. Listen, understand, act — 3 steps to meet healthcare's empathy imperative. Learn more here.
10. 21 Georgia hospitals get federal funds to improve staffing Full story
11. Creative ways hospital HR leaders plan to attract talent in 2023 Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. IU Health isn't letting data gaps stand in the way of making health equity a reality. Here's how your health system can do the same.
2. 28% of decision makers aren't familiar with health plan wrap networks. Get your HR department up to speed on this critical network here.
3. Clinician burnout remains high. Learn how video and communications technologies can reduce burnout and improve employee satisfaction.