1. Healthcare bankruptcies more than triple in 2017Full story
2. 69 Indiana hospitals accused of retaining $324M in fraudulent EHR incentive paymentsFull story
3. Physician used fake identity to treat patients at Maryland hospitalFull story
4. Cedars-Sinai Hospital reduces overhead pages by 50%, saves nurses 60 minutes per shift, study shows. Learn how.
5. Thrilled to have Former Presidents Bill Clinton and George W. Bush at Becker's 9th Annual Hospital Review Meeting. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsor opportunities, e-mail Jessica Cole firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. California hospital uses tent for ER overflow Full story
7. Healthcare quality and engagement —key thoughtsfrom a health plan to achieve care coordination
8. Robert Eardley to return to University Hospitals as CIOFull story
9. Connecticut lawmakers host hearing to probe Anthem-Hartford HealthCare dispute Full story
10. OSF HealthCare, BCBS avoid going out-of-network with new contract Full story