1. Results are in for Essentia Health's mandatory flu shot program Full story
2. Questions linger over plan to end inpatient care at Nashville General Hospital Full story
3. CHS in negotiations to extend nearly $2B in debt Full story
4. New Report: Healthcare Executive Compensation Trends. Financial headwinds are producing tighter operating margins for many hospitals. How is this impacting compensation for healthcare executives? A new survey highlights trends in executive compensation levels and how organizations are shifting compensation to better align with key strategic initiatives. Full report here.
5. Here's what community-driven healthcare looks like: Thoughts from Geisinger President and CEO Dr. David Feinberg Full story
6. EHR vendor eClinicalWorks sued for nearly $1B over allegedly inaccurate medical informationFull story