1. CVS Health posts $1.4B profit, expects Aetna deal to close by Thanksgiving Full story
2. Healthcare CEOs made $4.6M on average in 2017 Full story
3. Kaiser Permanente Colorado will lay off 200 employees Full story
4. Interim Intelligence Report: Exploring the Latest Developments of Interim Leadership The annual survey provides a wealth of insights of the important role interims play and how organizations utilize these leaders. To download B.E. Smith's latest Interim Intelligence Report white paper,click here.
5. Thrilled to welcome keynotes Terry Bradshaw, Bobbi Brown and Kevin Pho, MD, as well as 140+ terrific hospital executive speakers at Becker's 2nd Annual Health IT + Clinical Leadership conference, May 2-4, 2019. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsor opportunities, email Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. How physicians are helping patients vote from their hospital beds: 4 notes Full story
7. It's not too late to register! Join Becker's for a 3-day Virtual Health IT Summit to learn about the innovative strategies and technologies changing patient care. Click here to register.
8. Tenet's net loss shrinks amid $250M cost-cutting drive Full story
9. Toby Cosgrove's advice for Google's cloud team Full story
10. FTC: Florida company made $100M selling fake insurance Full story
11. How did 2 hospitals expand their pharmacy’s reach to meet key clinical initiatives? Find out how during this upcoming webinar.
12. Amazon will split HQ2 between two cities, report says Full story