1. Respect staff or seek care elsewhere: Mass General Brigham enacts patient code of conduct Full story
2. Oregon nurses fight for staffing mandates; hospitals call them punitive Full story
3. The most common incentives offered to attract physicians Full story
4. Set up value-based care models for success with remote primary care. Get strategies and tools to support the shift in this expert session.
5. Confluence Health freezes hiring of most nonclinical roles Full story
6. Massachusetts hospital nurses to see across-the-board raises of 15% over 4 years Full story
7. For hospitals, 'difficult decisions' loom after 9 months of negative margins Full story
8. Slashed services, historic raises and a nurse calling 911: What's happening in Washington?
9. Change your compliance, accreditation and document management paradigm: go from reactive to proactive — Here's how.
10. The 'boomerang' strategy: 2 health systems tap former employees to fill empty roles Full story
11. Healthcare employment growth stays strong in 2022 Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Nurses still aren't getting enough support to stay in the profession. Get a closer look at 3 actions hospitals can take to relieve the nursing shortage here.
2. 22% percent of Americans don't speak English at home. Are your telehealth services accommodating them? Learn how to improve virtual care access here.
3. Workforce optimization case study — Click here to Discover why Baptist Memorial anticipates $44M in cost savings and new revenue.