1. Calif. hospital closed, evacuated due to wildfire Full story
2. Allina Health's bottom line takes $20.4M hit from nurse strike Full story
3. Brigham's CNO to step down following narrowly averted strike Full story
4. Click here to read how one Health System saved $60K per year on non-acute medical-surgical supplies.
5. DuPage Medical Group adds 20 physicians with cardio practice acquisition Full story
6. 6 recent hospital transactions and partnerships Full story
7. How will you educate and engage the new HDHP patient, and where do these plans fit within your revenue cycle? Learn how in this upcoming webinar. Learn more.
8. 6 thoughts on the state of healthcare from Scripps' Chris Van Gorder Full story