1. Michigan hospital preps to lay off 194 workers as closure looms Full story
2. The Hospitals of Providence adjusts CEO roles Full story
3. Tennessee hospital defends CEO selection process Full story
4. Learn the difference between leaders and laggards in hospital social media marketing with LiveWorld.
5. How workers are using Slack to fast-track job hunts Full story
6. Listen, empathize and respond: 4 health system leaders on working with unhappy employees Full story
7. More than 200 Mayo Clinic nurses want to vote on leaving union Full story
8. UPMC sued over COVID-19 test that canceled patient's wedding Full story
9. Don't overlook providers' schedules in your efforts to combat burnout. Here's the innovative approach Ochsner Health is taking.
10. 20 most socially responsible hospitals: Lown Institute Full story
11. 30 MBA programs with top ROI Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Pandemic-related care delays have created a wave of sicker patients. Read this short report to learn how healthcare navigation reduces clinician burden + mitigates the effects for patients.
2. Care delivery models are evolving in these 3 ways. Is your organization keeping pace?
3. Supply chain disruptions will arise. Learn how leading health systems are increasing productivity and resiliency with technology + strategy.