May 1, 2024

1. Nonprofit hospitals' CEO retention tactics: Lown Full story

2. 10 states where income is rising for the top 5% Full story

3. Walmart Health to close all 51 health clinics, virtual care Full story

4. 2 NewYork-Presbyterian clinics cut wait times 17% with a new infusion management model. Their leaders share how, here.

5. Hospitals grapple with radiologist shortage Full story


6. 10 providers seeking RCM talent Full story

7. Louisiana hospital closes after licenses revoked Full story

8. AdventHealth's strategy to lower staff turnover Full story

9. The next step in payer-provider partnerships? Integrating clinical + claims data — here's how to make it happen.

10. 51 most livable US cities Full story

11. Pennsylvania system makes 4 leadership changes amid 'resurgence of optimism' Full story


Becker's Learning Opportunity - Access In One Click

12. Learning Opportunity: Hospitals facing bed capacity constraints are under a lot of pressure. Learn how care-at-home strategies can alleviate this strain here.

13. Learning Opportunity: 94% of health system execs have no generative AI strategy. Learn what the other 6% already know - here.

14. Learning Opportunity: AI has the power to change healthcare for the better. Learn how healthcare organizations nationwide are using AI to boost performance here.


Companies to Know
Thank you to our key sponsors

LeanTaaS | Vituity | Intuitive | Notable Health | Nuance | NRC Health | Amazon | HealthTrust | Xtend Healthcare | CareRev  


Becker's 9th Annual Health IT + Digital Health + RCM Meeting

Don't miss the most provider-centric digital health and automation event of the year! Join 2,500+ health system executives and leaders Oct. 1-4 in Chicago to transform the industry. C-suite leaders from top systems will share insights on AI, virtual care, automation, EHRs and more. Ready to be inspired? Click here to attend!




Contacts Us, Feedback, or Questions - Email

Manage Preferences     Unsubscribe     Forward to a friend    Contact Us     

Privacy Policy     


View our profile on LinkedIn Follow us on Twitter Like us on Facebook Check our YouTube Channel    

17 N. State, Suite 1800 | Chicago, IL 60602
Becker's Hospital Review, A Becker's Healthcare Publication