1. Colorado hospital terminates CFO days after ousting 2 execs, CEO Full story
2. UnitedHealth's Q1 profit jumps 30.6%: 4 takeaways Full story
3. Amazon drops plan to become a major pharmaceutical distributor: 7 things to know Full story
4. What do Medical Directors need to succeed? Is “empowering” them enough? Read More
5. Thrilled to welcome 78 CEOs and 22 CFOs from hospitals and health systems to the Becker’s Hospital Review 7th Annual CEO + CFO Roundtable. Register here. | For exhibiting and sponsor opportunities, e-mail Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Dana-Farber, Mass Gen to ramp up minority inclusion efforts, hire diversity officers Full story
7. The move toward value-based care reimbursement models is putting pressure on healthcare organizations to modernize their IT systems so they can more effectively measure and improve the quality and efficiency of their care. Learn more by downloading this white paper.
8. Case review reveals more erroneous cancer diagnoses at Wake Forest Baptist Full story
9. Detroit-area hospitals grew operating income $100M+ in 2016 Full story
10. Idaho hospital faces cash crunch after software glitch causes billing problems Full story
11. Atlantic Health achieved 5% Medicare reconciliation payment on the CJR bundle in 2016 — Learn how you can too in this upcoming webinar.
12. Scientists are developing a vaccine to end addiction: 5 things to know Full story
13. Former Trump staffers face tough job market after leaving White House Full story
14. 23 best medical schools whose graduates earn high starting salaries Full story
15. VCU Health CEO's chief of staff, health system settle lawsuit Full story