1. Nurse degree scheme 'not surprising at all,' says LinkedIn co-founder Full story
2. Nearly half of US job ads include salaries Full story
3. Virginia health system eliminates COO positions Full story
4. Healthcare workforce resiliency depends on leaders' commitment to change — now. These 5 strategies can improve your staff's well-being, and in turn, your operations.
5. New MetroHealth CEO suspends bonuses that led to predecessor's firing Full story
6. March Madness to cost employers $17B in lost productivity Full story
7. New York hospital to raise nurses' pay by up to 40% over 3 years Full story
8. The linguistic controversies of clinical titles Full story
9. What makes a good hospital great? Its commitment to improvement. See how improving patient outcomes can also boost your hospital's ratings here.
10. Kaiser exec: 3 ways to ease healthcare workforce shortage Full story
11. Strike set at Henry Mayo Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Is your hospital's EHR up to snuff? Fill critical gaps and increase ROI by using these 8 capabilities.
2. Where is patient engagement heading? 38,000 hospitals weigh in here.
3. Legacy IT systems and point solutions complicate digital transformation. Here are 5 ways to overcome those challenges and drive change.