1. What health tech trends CIOs are focused on in 2023 Full story
2. Albany Med says Epic EHR integration will go live in 2024 Full story
3. Amazon loses 4 execs leading its healthcare ventures in last year Full story
4. Health systems are finally getting ahead of inefficiencies. Here's how SSM Health solved uneven patient loads & workload imbalances.
5. $4.3T US healthcare spend represents 18.3% of GDP: 8 notes Full story
6. TikTok video of nurses confronting admin over staffing prompts investigation of New York hospital Full story
7. 634 IT job openings at Providence, Lifepoint and Sanford Full story
8. Time is of the essence when treating patients with rare bleeding disorders. See how UT Health San Antonio is getting patients the care they need sooner via a new clinical pathway.
9. New York hospital network still relying on paper records after November IT incident Full story
10. Virtual nurses, bots, AI: Digital health predictions for '23 Full story
11. 10 biggest health funding rounds of 2022 Full story
12. Trinity Health saved $23M in labor costs in just 9 months — all while decreasing patient falls systemwide. See how they did it.
13. 3 health system VC arms invest in financial assistance platform Full story
14. Telehealth does not lead to increased primary care spending Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. How 4 health systems fill behavioral health gaps with automated care programs.
2. One of the nation's largest IDNs seamlessly consolidated 15 integration engines to one, saving $21M in the process. Find out how here.
3. Health beyond hospital walls: Here are 5 practical insights for engaging patients no matter where they are.