1. Why Epic is opposing new interoperability, transparency rules Full story
2. Optum revenue, earnings up double digits in Q2 Full story
3. HCA faces lawsuit over massive data breach Full story
4. Data insights are too hard for staff to access. Learn what tools you need to deliver data-driven care + improve outcomes.
5. Tennessee hospitals ramp up security after fatal shooting Full story
6. Amazon continues layoffs in healthcare units Full story
7. Patient claims Oklahoma health system 'planted a bug' on his web browsers with pixels Full story
8. Coding is not why clinicians became clinicians': Read how execs are using tech to relieve + strengthen their staff, and why the 'human' aspect of care isn't going anywhere.
9. EHR vendor NextGen pays $31M to settle false claims allegations Full story
10. How CIOs expect the job to change in 3 years Full story
11. How Cleveland Clinic, Northwell and OhioHealth leaders are separating AI hype from reality Full story
12. 75% of supply chain leaders expect challenges to worsen or remain the same. Get the 2023 supply chain resiliency guide here.
13. Missouri hospital to cease home health services Full story
14. Cedars-Sinai physicians to get 'digital practice partner' with AI chatbot Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. Technology is changing healthcare as we know it, and the revenue cycle is no exception. Get key takeaways from Becker's RCM Innovation Summit here.
2. AI is on a roll, but some healthcare execs say there's more to consider. Their intentional approach to tech for ensuring impact + staff adoption — recapped, here.
3. SDOH regulations are ramping up — simply collecting & sharing data won't cut it. This report tells you what it takes to see meaningful progress at scale.