1. University of Utah Health reports employee emails hacked: 5 details Full story
2. The game-changers: 10 execs outline the defining tech of the next 10 years Full story
3. GAO: 'Shadow reporting structure' influenced VA's $16B Cerner EHR contract Full story
4. As COVID-19 cases slow, health systems can bring patients in for elective procedures. But how can health systems let patients know it's safe? Join this virtual discussion to learn more.
5. Ariz. COVID-19 hospital data dashboard reported incorrect info for 2 months Full story
6. Castro Valley Health inadvertently sends patient info to third-party website: 4 notes Full story
7. How to address telehealth pay gaps once COVID-19 state emergency orders end Full story
8. 10 hospitals, health systems that experienced EHR downtime in the past 16 months Full story
9. Teamwide communication and collaboration is vital as hospitals face numerous challenges, including regulatory and reimbursement changes and the complexities of the COVID-19 pandemic. Join this virtual discussion to learn more about how a next generation telehealth and communications plan can help hospitals navigate these challenges.
10. Amazon employees sue over 'sloppy' contact tracing Full story
11. 5 ways for health IT stakeholders to bring health equity to patient portals, mobile apps Full story
12. New COVID-19 tally estimates 586 US healthcare worker deaths Full story
13. ONC updates C-CDA implementation scorecard: 3 things to know Full story
14. Going virtual: A complete guide to executing telehealth and getting paid for it. Click here to download the guidebook.