1. Stanford's CIO: Start with small data Full story
2. Mass General Brigham CFO on slashing spending by $70M, expanding its footprint Full story
3. Intermountain launches new pediatric telehealth program Full story
4. Healthcare's retail revolution is here — is your system ready? Watch now to see tech leaders break down the digital strategies necessary to meet consumerism's call to arms.
5. Ransomware boom causes cyber insurance coverage costs to soar Full story
6. What will take EHRs to the next level: WakeMed CMIO Dr. Neal Chawla Full story
7. AI can predict post-op complications from EHR data, study says Full story
8. Patients continue to struggle with the cost of healthcare. The right technology can make it more affordable. How to get started.
9. Texas healthcare AI firm picked by Amazon for global health project Full story
10. UVA Health's app helps patients continue opioid recovery program Full story
11. Mayo Clinic may face 100+ lawsuits over vaccine mandate Full story
12. Children's care is too often disrupted by drug shortages. Here's how 3 children's hospitals are tackling the issue.
13. Healthcare cyberattacks cost lives, says U.S. senator, an MD Full story
14. Oregon health system cuts 181 positions as financial woes mount Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. The future of healthcare lies within patient experience improvements. Learn the 5 trends changing the way providers deliver care.
2. Inefficient medical device management is threatening retention and patient safety. Here are 5 strategies for hospitals to change that.
3. Just 31% of health systems are taking advantage of this opportunity to attract and retain patients. See what it is here.