1. DEA temporarily extends telehealth prescribing flexibilities Full story
2. Healthcare job cuts up 83% from first 4 months of 2022 Full story
3. Microsoft reportedly developing privacy-focused ChatGPT for healthcare Full story
4. Mental health care is vital — but how do patients find it when nearly 20% of all U.S. counties have zero mental health providers? Step out of the dark ages with these tools and best practices.
5. Intermountain, Lifepoint, Trinity Health: What the top-ranked systems for digital health do differently Full story
6. CVS pressing pause on M&A after Oak Street, Signify buys Full story
7. Mount Sinai uses Apple Watch to capture patients' well-being Full story
8. Create a new revenue stream, expand care access: The service Henry Ford made virtual to accomplish both.
9. 15 healthcare mergers and acquisitions making headlines in April Full story
10. 'This is ours to lose': Why Ardent Health Services went virtual for nurses Full story
11. Healthcare leads venture funding amid April slump Full story
12. Patients' healthcare needs are projected to outpace clinician supply in the coming years. See how these health systems are preparing.
13. Digital health startup Brightline lays off 20% of staff — again Full story
14. Amwell reports $389M in losses for Q1 Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. Tech is meant to alleviate pressures, not add to them. So why is it always the other way around? Here's what healthcare organizations can do to realize the full potential of new technologies.
2. 47% of credentialers have other responsibilities — don't overburden them with a clunky and outdated process. Learn how going digital can streamline enrollment, improve accuracy and save money here.
3. When physicians get point-of-care data, 'the dominoes start to fall' — for patients, quality + revenue. Learn the tech that's accelerating value-based care and saving costs for many.