1. 51 Florida hospitals form COVID-19 data exchange: 4 things to know Full story
2. Cleveland Clinic, Epic debut COVID-19 home-monitoring tool: 10 details Full story
3. CMS ups telephone visit pay about 140%, covers telehealth physical therapy: 5 key updates Full story
4. How to meet staffing challenges and maintain IT security. Join this live discussion to discover how to safely accelerate employee provisioning.
5. HHS awards $20M to expand pediatric, maternal telehealth services Full story
6. Will COVID-19 slow down EHR spend, implementation post-pandemic? Cerner doesn't think so Full story
7. LabCorp faces shareholder lawsuit after 2 cyberattacks in 12 months: 5 details Full story
8. AWS revenue exceed $10B in Q1 amid COVID-19 support efforts Full story
9. EHRs have data blind spots: 3 key considerations to capture the full picture — Learn more
10. Regions Hospital, Northwestern, Mass General pilot remote monitoring ventilators Full story
11. More than $1B in bailout funds go to CHS, HCA and UHS Full story
12. NYU Langone virtual urgent care visits increased 683% during COVID-19 pandemic Full story
13. CMS loosens more regulations; CDC drafts reopening guidelines + 3 other COVID-19 updates Full story
14. 3 Must-reads
- How long does it take to get a psych consult in your ED? For one Alabama hospital, it took more than 24 hours. Now it takes less than 30 minutes. Click here to find out how.
- More satisfied patients = More patient payments. Click here for a 4-step plan to improve the patient financial experience co-developed by Ernst & Young.
- Do your digital tools improve patient care? Click here to see to improve HIT usability.