1. Walmart looks to 'disrupt' industry with 32 clinics powered by Epic, Microsoft, VMware Full story
2. Cyberattack 'credit negative' for Tallahassee Memorial, Moody's says Full story
3. 15 called-off hospital deals Full story
4. Healthcare's next big thing? Population genomics. Get ahead of the curve and see how a South Carolina health system is using this as an emerging standard of care.
5. 5 Apple healthcare job openings Full story
6. Viewpoint: Don't 'nickel and dime' patients by charging for MyChart messages Full story
7. HHS aims to cut down backlog of healthcare probes Full story
8. A sure way to raise staff satisfaction? Give back time + brain space for meaningful patient interactions. Hear how Yale New Haven & Houston Methodist are boosting morale, efficiency + accuracy.
9. Why Corewell Health, Memorial Hermann invested in $390M cost-cycle tech company Full story
10. Can AI overcome healthcare's cybersecurity hurdles? 3 experts weigh in Full story
11. Precision medicine startup Vibrent Health lays off 13% of staff Full story
12. Many hospitals are digital, but not "smart." Uncover what's keeping hospitals from being truly "smart" during this discussion.
13. Texas surgical hospital facing lawsuit for July data breach Full story
14. 5 companies MemorialCare is investing in Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Making sense of clinical data can be like drinking from a fire hose. Overcome these 6 obstacles to eliminate confusion and paint a more accurate picture of patients' health.
2. Ditch outdated call center processes for good. See how this physician group streamlined scheduling and saw a 459% ROI in less than 3 months.
3. Healthcare organizations are implementing a myriad of strategies to address burnout. Here's a patient-focused approach most are overlooking.