1. 9 hospitals opting for Epic EHRs Full story
2. House bill seeks to end CMS' COVID-19 vaccine rule for healthcare facilities Full story
3. Former Oracle exec to lead digital health efforts at the FDA Full story
4. Join your colleagues in sharing your insights on staff shortages and telehealth adoption for hospitals and health systems. Becker's Healthcare is conducting a survey to hear about your experience. Take this 5 minute survey to share your feedback and attend a Becker's conference at no cost.
5. Feds warn against pro-Russian hackers targeting healthcare: 5 things to know Full story
6. What Oracle Cerner did in January Full story
7. Georgia asks 22 nurses to surrender licenses amid degree scheme probe Full story
8. Care advancements are being held up by a 17-year gap between publication of guidelines and real-world clinical practice. Learn about an emerging solution to this problem here.
9. Can Amazon disrupt the pharmacy industry? Full story
10. California hospital opts for Hewlett Packard IT platform to connect 30,000 devices, Epic EHR Full story
11. Rochester seeking $220K state grant for Mayo Clinic startup Full story
12. 2 experts on the top processes hospitals should digitize in 2023 — see what they are and how to get started here.
13. UPMC backs healthcare analytics company in $50M financing round Full story
14. UVA Health to expand telehealth program Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. It's no longer enough to have a digital front door. Elevate your digital strategy to meet all of patients' consumer needs with this insight.
2. It's time to give nurses more control over their work schedules. See how Novant Health is doing it here.
3. Making sense of clinical data can be like drinking from a fire hose. Overcome these 6 obstacles to eliminate confusion and paint a more accurate picture of patients' health.