1. Epic's plan for 2023 Full story
2. Logan Health to pay $4.3M settlement after 2nd data breach in 3 years Full story
3. 7 executive exits in 8 days Full story
4. Apply to be a reviewer for BHR's Annual Meeting and hear keynotes from industry leaders and celebrities like Martha Stewart, Mark Cuban, Larry Bird and Earvin "Magic" Johnson.
5. The ins and outs of Optum partnerships Full story
6. UPMC backs health data company in $30M investment round Full story
7. Former UCLA Health leader joins Latino-focused telehealth startup started by Amazon vets Full story
8. Amid closures, the (brighter) future of rural hospitals demands better margins + smoother operations. Learn how some execs are keeping their rural orgs thriving in an unforgiving environment.
9. Software vendor data breach affects nearly 49,000 individuals at UCHealth Full story
10. California clinic accuses employee of EHR breach to take patient info to rival Full story
11. Meditech reports 9 new Q4 clients Full story
12. 2023 will bring more financial headwinds. Some health systems are better prepared than others. Is your hospital ready? Find out during this live financial forecast.
13. FBI takes down Hive ransomware Full story
14. Another blow to hospital finances ahead Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. It's no longer enough to have a digital front door. Elevate your digital strategy to meet all of patients' consumer needs with this insight.
2. It's time to give nurses more control over their work schedules. See how Novant Health is doing it here.
3. Telehealth has transcended its 'pandemic solution' status — it's a pillar of patient-centered care. Learn why 61% of execs in Becker's-Teladoc Health's survey are growing their virtual care programs + other findings.