1. Number of MyChart messages drops after hospitals start billing for them, study finds Full story
2. Optum partners with 2nd healthcare system in a matter of days, adding almost 2,000 employees Full story
3. 4 health systems named 'best places to work in IT' share their retention strategies Full story
4. As financial and staffing challenges linger in 2023, navigating IT innovation alone = treading water. Learn how healthcare orgs are outsourcing support to get back time + gain strategic advantage.
5. 100 of the largest hospitals and health systems in America | 2023 Full story
6. 5 Google healthcare job openings Full story
7. What hospital C-suite leaders think about the GE HealthCare spinoff Full story
8. Health systems are finally getting ahead of inefficiencies. Here's how SSM Health solved uneven patient loads & workload imbalances.
9. UPMC, Highmark + HCA join cybersecurity initiative aimed at reducing third-party risk Full story
10. Black, Hispanic patients less likely to use patient portals Full story
11. NYU Langone Health spins off therapeutics startup in $30M deal Full story
12. Want happier clinicians? Stop tapping them for low-value, manual tasks. Learn how U of Missouri Health Care is making workflows less labor-intensive to improve provider and patient satisfaction here.
13. Teladoc revises 2022 Q4 revenue projections Full story
14. 11 best tech jobs of '23, per US News Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Health beyond hospital walls: Here are 5 practical insights for engaging patients no matter where they are.
2. One of the nation's largest IDNs seamlessly consolidated 15 integration engines to one, saving $21M in the process. Find out how here.
3. It's no longer enough to have a digital front door. Elevate your digital strategy to meet all of patients' consumer needs with this insight.