Introducing Becker's Digital & Innovation Report, a weekly newsletter. You received this because you subscribe to the Becker's CIO & HIT Report.
1. Miami Dade College Medical Campus opens $56M innovation center Full story
2. How Northwell Health uses IT to tailor the patient experience while boosting the human connection: CXO Sven Gierlinger Full story
3. Walgreens expands digital health platform to include chronic care management Full story
4. Hear lessons learned on healthcare ERP adoption at Bronson Health during this upcoming webinar.
5. LabCorp rolls out direct-to-consumer blood tests Full story
6. How to keep your innovation hub from failing Full story
7. Atrium Health deploys automation, data analytics for medication management Full story
8. 5 Must Reads:
9. Even people without Anthem insurance can use its new app to schedule, pay for care via smartphone Full story
10. Philips leads $6.8M funding round for AI-driven health tech startup Full story
11. Dr. Marc Mitchell, who spread digital health tech around the world, dies at 70 Full story
12. Key takeaways from Harris Poll's 2019 telehealth survey. Click here to attend the webinar.